Buying a bathroom isn’t something that you do every day, so it can be hard to judge how much a new bathroom is really going to cost.
Buying online and on price can be regrettable. A bathroom suite may look stunning in photos but in reality, when it arrives, the set may not be the quality you were hoping for or might not fit your bathroom as you thought. You would not be alone in ending up disappointed – we hear about it a lot.
Working with our experts – who do design lots of bathrooms every day – is like instructing an interior designer… but better for many reasons:
- an encyclopaedic knowledge of bathroom brands and products
- the technical know-how about which products are compatible with one another
- showrooms packed with REAL bathrooms for you to touch and feel, whilst getting an idea for size and the quality of different brands
- to provide you with inspiration about styles and possibilities
- a huge portfolio of real bathroom designs to your further inspiration
- 3D design tools that can show you your new bathroom in startling accurate renderings – you can even open the doors and drawers, and turn on the taps!
Perhaps best of all, our 3D design service is free – because we’re confident we can put together the perfect bathroom for you.
You’ll experience a one to one service with one of our designers who will listen to your ideas, get a feel for your expectations and then guide you through possibilities. They can take inspiration from your own Pinterest board (you can show or share this with us).
So what about the bathroom cost?
We design and supply bathrooms from a few hundred pounds to many thousands of pounds. Clearly, these extremes are very different bathrooms. Our designers will make sure you get the most from your budget – let you know which products are worth investing in, and any areas where you can make savings. NCH is a completely independent bathroom specialist with decades of experience so we do not have any affiliation to any particular brand.
Our showroom team have exceptional knowledge of the hundreds of products available from numerous suppliers – you will be spoiled for choice. If you’re looking for inspiration, you can take a real or virtual tour around our showrooms.
We want you to feel excited about buying a new bathroom from exploring options you perhaps didn’t think were possible. To book your free 3D design appointment give the team a call on 01908 371084 or visit your local showroom.
We have free parking available at all our branches.