New City Heating can design your perfect bathroom and present it to you with detailed plans and realistic images of your new room design. As an example of how realistic, look at this comparison of a photograph and 3D computer renderings of one of the displays in our showrooms.
Here are the things we need from you to produce a design:
- a rough diagram with accurate measurements of:
- the floor area (wall to wall, not skirting board to skirting board)
- room height (floor to ceiling)
- existing fittings – bath, shower, WC, bidet, radiator(s), furniture
- lots of photographs of the room:
- ideally taken from each corner
- include photographs of plumbing and electrical connections
- some guidance on styles you like:
- share your Pinterest board with us – NCH on Pinterest
- share any photos you have of bathrooms you like – photos of magazine clippings, screenshots from Instagram, whatever suits you
We can work with any budget. NCH has bathroom sets from under £1,000 right the way through to some of the finest pottery, furniture and brassware money can buy – the kinds of things you might never see anywhere else. Our designers are creative and will suggest practical ways to get the best from even the smallest downstairs cloakroom.
This is what you can expect to see from us:
- scaled floor plans and elevations of the room
- beautiful 3D images of the finished room, viewable from any angle
- a detailed list of the products we used in the design
Design is a process not an event so we always anticipate some further discussion to develop the ideas until you are completely delighted.
Contact us today to find out more.