Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without New City Heating’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Purpose of the site
The purpose of the Site is to provide you with information about New City Heating Cº Ltd and the branded products we sell.
Availability of the site
We have taken every care in the preparation of the Site. However, as certain technical matters may be beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the Site at all times.
Information on the site
The information on the Site has been included in good faith for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied upon for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as to its accuracy or completeness.
Product and service availability
Reference to any product or service on the Site does not constitute an offer to sell or supply that product or service and does not mean that the product or service is available in all countries or that the name and description of any product in your local shop will be the same as that included on the Site.
Ownership of materials on the site
New City Heating Cº Ltd is, unless otherwise stated, the owner of all copyright and database rights in the Site and its contents. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise, or reproduce any part of the Site in any material form (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means) other than in accordance with the limited use licence set out in our copyright notice or as permitted by the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 or the Copyright and Rights in Databases Regulations 1997 as applicable or any equivalent legislation as may apply in your country.
All brand, product and service names used in this Site are the trade marks, trade names or service marks of New City Heating Cº Ltd unless otherwise stated. You may not distribute products or offer services under or by reference to or otherwise use or reproduce any such trade marks, trade names or service marks without the prior written permission of New City Heating Cº Ltd or the owner of such trade marks, trade names or service marks.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties (express or implied) in respect of the Site and the content of and your use of the same are excluded. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, to the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude all liability to you in respect of your use of this Site.
This Site is operated by New City Heating Cº Ltd (registered number 01163410, VAT number GB 198 4480 15) from its registered address at Old Town Hall, Watling Street, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK2 2BL.
When you visit the New City Heating Ltd Site, we will record and process basic data such as your URL, IP address, browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located and the pages of The New City Heating Cº Ltd Site that you viewed. In addition, when you register with the Site, New City Heating Cº Ltd will ask you to input and will collect and process personal information from you such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number and home address.
New City Heating Cº Ltd will only process your Personal Data in order to:
- Enhance the layout and efficiency of the New City Heating Cº Ltd Site; profile and augment the New City Heating Cº Ltd understanding of you, for the purpose of enhancing the product/service offer New City Heating Cº Ltd can offer you.
- If you consent, to notify you of products, promotions or special offers that may be of interest to you.
- Where New City Heating Cº Ltd has appointed third party providers of web-hosting services and e-mail/data processing services (“Third Party Data Processors”), to allow such Third Party Data Processors to collect and process your Personal Data for the above purposes on behalf of New City Heating Cº Ltd.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, postal address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Provide your contact details on our website
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Serve relevant advertising to you online
When our company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our company securely stores your data on password protected IT equipment in our stores and offices.
Our company will keep your data for as long as we offer the relevant product or service. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Our company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at https://newcityheating.co.uk/contact/.
What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at: New City Heating, Marketing Department, Old Town Hall, Watling Street, Fenny Stratford, Milton Keynes MK2 2BL
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our company uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website. You can access and / or delete your Google user information via https://myactivity.google.com/myactivity
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
New City Heating Cº Ltd reserves the right to:
Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the New City Heating Cº Ltd Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; New City Heating Cº Ltd shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal.
© 2020 New City Heating Cº Ltd